When your customer is set up to allow you to send invoices by email, all users of your company who are registered on the portal can send invoices by email from the email address entered in their user account. You don't have to configure anything.
If you wish to send your invoices from your billing system or from another server, you must declare this address on the portal.
You can fill in this information during registration, but you can also do so after registering, via the “Companies” menu, “Company” tab, section “If sending your PDF invoices by email”
If your mail server sends SY only your company's invoices, fill in
- the email address for issuing invoices
- the email address for receiving notifications (for acknowledgements and rejections)
Your mail server sends invoices from several companies to SY,
- Fill in the email address for invoices
- State that it is a shared address for several companies
- Enter the email address for receiving notifications (for acknowledgements and rejections)
- For each invoice sent by email, enter the ID code provided by SY in the subject line of the email