To create a new user, you must be logged in with an "Account Manager" or "Administrator" user profile:
- Click on your logo or the account name in the top banner
- In the menu, click on "User Management"
- The list of account users will be displayed
Click on the "New" button then:
- Enter the email address of the user to be created (1)
- Confirm the email address by clicking on the icon at the end of the line (2)
- Enter the user data in the "Information" section
- Then add as many authorisations as necessary. They define the profile and the groups to which the user is attached (4):
- Click on the + icon to add
- An authorisation can then be withdrawn by clicking on the x icon opposite the authorisation
- Then save the user by clicking on the "Save" button
The added user will be informed by email that their user account has been created or changed:
- If it is a new SY user, the email will contain the ID and password allowing them to log into SY
- If the added user already has an SY account, the sent email will tell them about the authorisation changes that have been made (see FAQ "When I create a user, I can’t edit their information").