As a user can have authorisations for several companies, you just need to remove their authorisations for each company to deactivate their account.
To deactivate a user attached to a company, you must be a “Manager" or an "Administrator" for this company.
- Click on your logo or the account name in the top banner
- In the menu, click on "User Management"
- The list of existing users will be displayed
- Click on the line of the user you wish to deactivate
- The user's detail page is shown.
- Remove all the user's authorisations by clicking on the "cross" icon (1)
- Then click on the "Save" button. The list of users is displayed, and the user is no longer in it.