It is a contractual document by which an invoice issuer (supplier) authorises CEGEDIM to create, in their name and on their behalf, original invoices using online invoice entry on the SY Portal and to archive original invoices in an electronic safe.
Articles in this section
- What is the invoicing mandate?
- I have been asked to sign a mandate. Why?
- What does the "Signed PDF" e-invoicing mode mean?
- What does the "Unsigned PDF" e-invoicing mode mean?
- Which e-invoicing mode should I choose?
- My client offers to digitise my invoices in PDF or signed PDF. How and when should I choose?