Yes, it is possible to receive a PDF that is already signed if your client's e-invoicing mode is of the Paper, Audit trail, or signed PDF.
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum size for a PDF deposited on the SY portal?
- What documents can I exchange with my client?
- Can I issue credit notes on the SY Portal?
- What formats does SY accept to send an invoice?
- Am I limited in the number of invoices I can upload to the portal?
- Can a file uploaded or sent by email contain several invoices?
- Can I upload or email an invoice or credit note that I created with my accounting tool?
- Can I upload, email an invoice or credit note that I created with my office software (word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)?
- Can I scan an invoice to send it to my client?
- Can I upload or send by email a pdf that is already signed?